Sunday 5 January 2014

An Introduction.


I figured the best way to kick this off would be a quick introduction.

My names Delphi (on the right!). I'm 20 and currently reside in Oxford about 90% of the time. I'm in my final year of a Film Studies degree at Oxford Brookes, and will do anything to avoid the oncoming sense of doom I have around graduating and becoming a proper grown-up later this year... When I'm not in Oxford I'm with friends and family in London. Writing is one of my main passions, I've written for music review sites in the past and currently write film reviews over at Bring The Noise. However, I fancied expanding my horizons a bit and writing about all sorts of things, not just film reviews but some more ambitious articles instead, along with some bits of travel/food/fashion/lifestyle writing - basically just a bunch of rambles about my everyday life. I bullied my boyfriend into doing this with me for a few reasons : firstly, Matt's a great writer with a bunch of brilliant things to say too. Secondly, I hope having him on board will motivate me to post often, and thirdly lots of my exciting adventures take place when Matt's around, and I want to share some things we get up to with the world (if they care!). I'm aware of my tendency to ramble, so I'll move over and let Matt have a chance in the spotlight...


I'm Matt, like Le Tissier, but Rigby. I'm 21 and spend most of my time at the epicentre of the Universe; South East London. I spend most of my time on Megabuses and I'm not sure if thats something to be proud of or not. Next year I hope to be studying an Education Studies degree and I'm currently working towards being able to do so. Expect to see me write about music, moan about football and the occasional opinion piece, or rant, about anything prevalent. On top of that, you can hope to hear some music from our band and there will be lots of pictures of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment